We are currently looking for someone to join us part-time at Gnarly Vines, working across all aspects of the business including the shop, bar and online.
As a dynamic and growing business we are looking for someone who can demonstrate a passion for natural wine and can excel in a multi-faceted and fast paced environment.
The role is focused on but not limited to:
• Expressing passion and enthusiasm for natural wine and beer
• Using knowledge to guide customers with their choices
• Running an efficient bar service and preparing snack menu items
• Packaging and dispatching online orders
• Cleaning and tidying the shop to a high standard
• Maintaining strict control of stock and cash
• Handling telephone and email enquiries professionally
• Implementing creative and effective displays and merchandising
• Communicating with other staff effectively
To apply please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch for further information. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis with a provisional start date towards the end of April. This role is based on 2-3 days per week at £11/h with weekend availability (Fridays & Saturdays) essential.