We are currently looking for a new Manager at Gnarly Vines, working across all aspects of the business including the shop, bar and online.
As a dynamic and growing business we are looking for someone who can demonstrate a passion for natural wine and can excel in a multi-faceted and fast paced environment.
The role is focused on but not limited to:
• Expressing passion and enthusiasm for natural wine and beer
• Using knowledge to guide customers with their choices
• Running an efficient bar service and preparing snack menu items
• Packaging and dispatching online orders
• Cleaning and tidying the shop to a high standard
• Maintaining strict control of stock and cash
• Handling telephone and email enquiries professionally
• Implementing creative and effective displays and merchandising
• Directing and communicating with other staff effectively
To apply please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch for further information. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis with a provisional start date in mid to late August. A salary of £26,500 p.a. based on 5 days (40-45 hours) per week will be offered to the successful candidate. Please note that as is the nature of the industry, this role requires regular work on the weekends when we are at our busiest.